Re: [Git][haskell-team/DHG_packages][master] Use salsa.debian.org URLs in Vcs-{Browser,Git} fields

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 06:13PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> @Ilias, do we have to do anything here?

We currently rely on both pkg-haskell-commits and pkg-haskell-maintainers
alioth lists. The first one is used by Salsa for 'emails on push'
notifications, while the second one is used in the Maintainer field of
our packages. So if nothing changes, we should request the migration for
both of them.

Now, if we are looking into ways to replace the above lists, here are a
couple of ideas:

* pkg-haskell-commits could be replaced by adding each individual
  interested on these emails to the 'Recipients' list on Salsa.

* pkg-haskell-maintainers could be replaced by
  `team+haskell@tracker.debian.org`, as discussed here:

I would suggest requesting the migration for both lists for now, which
will give us more time to experiment with the above solutions. What do
you think?

--
Ilias