RFP: matterhorn or should I do it myself?

Hi, folks,

Now I need to access mattermost from a small/low-performance dev board.
With some search I found the matterhorn[1]

matterhorn uses ghc, and depends on mattermost-api and mattermost-api-qc.
matterhorn is a quite special software: it need to meet the api changes for
 mattermost server, so it has several versions in parallel.

So here I am ask for some suggestion to package it.

My plan is to:
   1. put all of these code in a multi-orig struct.
   2. build all of these version and install them into different dest.
   3. maybe figure out a script to call these different version binary.
   4. I don't intend to ship libghc-mattermost-api* packages.

[1]. https://github.com/matterhorn-chat/matterhorn