RFC: New Packages to bring yi up to the state in stackage

Hi again list members,

long time no see! ;)

I'd like to make yi installable/usable again in Debian (up-to-stackage
along the way). Therefore, I will work on some things, in order:
yi-core-0.13.7
yi-frontend-pango-0.13.7
yi-frontend-vty-0.13.7
yi-keymap-vim-0.13.7
yi-misc-modes-0.13.7
yi-keymap-emacs-0.13.7
yi-mode-haskell-0.13.7
yi-mode-javascript-0.13.7
yi-0.13.7
As you may or may not have noticed, these are 8 ITPs I will file before
yi-0.13.7 has all it's dependencies in the Debian.

My problem: I don't have upload rights.

Dear list, does anybody want to work with me and upload the packages if
I get them in workable shape?

Thanks in advance,
Marcel