Re: ungrade pandoc

Hello,
>I guess "dht build-all" downloads sources not yet in debian and builds
>all build-dependencies as unofficial packages locally.  No, I find that
>to be cheating: I will upload source-only package when I have
>succesfully built in a purely Debian unstable envirenment.
>
>Also, I find it to be too heavy a task with no real gain except timing:
>all build-dependencies need to be ready officially in any case.

this might slow down the transition if we wait every single packager waiting for
the chain being ok, blocks debian derivatives for some bits, and might
not be the best thing for release team.

But TBH, I appreciate your workflow, specially because pandoc is mostly a leaf package.

thanks for caring so much about your package!
and for already having the fixed package "ready".

cheers,

G.