Re: haskell binNMUs and buildd queues

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 29.06.2017, 11:28 +0200 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
> Hmm. I guess we could try that and see how it goes. There should be an easy way
> to (temporarily) stop that, e.g. creating a known filename that the script checks.

sure. I guess it depends on how it is integrated. If it is a cronjob
run by some role account, then simply editing the crontab do disable it
might be the more obvious kill-switch. But whatever the wanna-build-
admins prefer, of course.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata