Re: Fix: cabal-debian 4.33-4 cannot detect GHC built-in packages correctly

> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=850920#5

Like my bug reporting message, cabal-debian which has this issue
generates build-depends of built-in package with version constraint
like 'libghc-base-dev (<< 5)'.
The output of my previous message does NOT contains like this line.