Re: I need sponsor for packages of Haskell Relational Record

Thanks to Clint for sponsoring of HRR packages.

As final step, I pushed haskell-relational-record package which provides
documentation package and metapackage to install HRR easily.

Someone please sponsor to upload this package.

Best regards.