Re: I need sponsor for packages of Haskell Relational Record

Hi,

Am Tue, 26 Jul 2016 23:37:34 +0900
schrieb Kei Hibino <ex8k.hibino@gmail.com>:

> Dear Joachim and debian-haskellers,
>
> As my first-try, I added a small new package ( haskell-th-data-compat
> 0.0.2.2-1 )
> under DHC_packages which is supposed to be ready to upload.
> This library package is used from HRR.
>
> Can someone please sponsor this package to upload?

It seems that you didn't add the package to the package-plan[1]. The
file README.md in the repository should get you started on how to do
that, but if there is something still unclear, please ask.
When you're adding your package to the package-plan, please make sure
that the package-plan is still valid by running test-packages.pl

Otherwise the package itself looks fine.

Regards
Sven

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/package-plan.git/