Re: tf-random id weirdness

Hi Edward,

we treat it as opaque, but we currently try to match on a precise,
predictable length – this seems to be more reliable than just matching
on any sequence of characters. It helps, like, you know, types  :-)

But we can easily adjust. You can help us by giving a definite
description of how package IDs can look like nowadays, e.g. as a regex.

--

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer