Re: Next up: Testing migration

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 19.06.2016, 14:48 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:

> > > =20
> > > Got no notification from stackage, pure luck that you noticed.=C2=A0=C2=
> > =A0I do
> > > not actively use package, but it would be sad to get it dropped.
> > Were you not notified by GitHub about this issue:
> > https://github.com/fpco/stackage/issues/1476
>
> I do not use github. I expected email notification (email is present
> in package metadata).

how did you get it listed in the first place then? AFAIK, Stackage
builds on Github exclusively.

(Although I have given up my resistance, I’m still somewhat sympathetic
with trying to avoid dependence on GitHub.)

> > > How much time I have?
> > I don=E2=80=99t know of any hard deadline, so if you get around it the next
> > days or the next week, that is great.
>
> Uploaded new version.

Now, normally you would send a pull request to re-add your package to
stackage. Not sure if there is a proper way without Github, besides
asking someone else to do it. But that’s hardly consistent...

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F