Only mueval missing

Hi,

with the latest pandoc upload in unstable, everything that is missing
to have a releasable shape in amd64 is someone fixing mueval:

Preprocessing library mueval-0.9.1.1.2...
[1 of 5] Compiling Mueval.Resources ( Mueval/Resources.hs, dist-ghc/build/Mueval/Resources.o )
[2 of 5] Compiling Mueval.Context   ( Mueval/Context.hs, dist-ghc/build/Mueval/Context.o )
[3 of 5] Compiling Mueval.ArgsParse ( Mueval/ArgsParse.hs, dist-ghc/build/Mueval/ArgsParse.o )
[4 of 5] Compiling Mueval.Interpreter ( Mueval/Interpreter.hs, dist-ghc/build/Mueval/Interpreter.o )

Mueval/Interpreter.hs:22:82:
    Module
    `Language.Haskell.Interpreter'
    does not export
    `glasgowExtensions'
/usr/share/cdbs/1/class/hlibrary.mk:147: recipe for target 'build-ghc-stamp' failed

https://github.com/gwern/mueval/issues/14

As always, my question with the recurrent lambdabot related breakage:
Who cares about this package being in Debian enough to fix the
breakages?

But I should say that things are looking better this time; Bertram
Felgenhauer is keeping tabs on GHC-8 compatibility of lambdabot:
https://github.com/lambdabot/lambdabot/issues/145

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata