Re: Agda

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 02:07:18PM +0900, Sean Whitton wrote:
> Dear Iain,
>
> On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 02:38:01PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > since Agda does not live with the other packages, I forgot about it.
> > Does anyone feel like upgrading it to 2.5.1?
>
> Since you made an upload fairly recently I wanted to check with you
> before doing this.  I have a particular interest because I want to
> convert agda-mode to use the new dh-elpa debhelper script.

Go for it. I also think that Agda ought to be integrated into the rest
of the DHG's packages if possible - it would be good if you could do
that at the same time.

If you have time, please look into upgrading agda-stdlib too.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]