Re: LTS-6 status

On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 06:07:09PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> and done.

\o/

I've deleted the build server so that we can conserve the donated
platform credits for the next big LTS bump, since the buildds are now
hard at work.  I can also fire it up much sooner next time, now that I
have the setup in my configuration management system.

I think my actual build script (triggered via a cronjob) could be
improved a lot.  I'm attaching what I was using up until now.  Perhaps
someone who understands `dht make-all` better than me can suggest some
improvements.

--
Sean Whitton