Re: Please do not remove hoauth

On 05/30/2016 04:50 PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Am Montag, den 30.05.2016, 15:40 -0500 schrieb John Goerzen:
>>
>> Can we, therefore, keep hoauth in sid?
>
> hmm, according to https://packages.qa.debian.org/h/hoauth.html you are
> 5 days too late to ask this.

DOH!  Right you are.  Rats.

> Of course it can still be added back. I would be happier, though, if it
> (hand twidge) were to enter stackage as well, as this gives us better
> QA. It’s easy to do: http://www.stackage.org/authors

Just to be sure before I submit my pull request: is it OK, and
necessary, for me to add hoauth there as well as twidge, even though I
am neither author nor maintainer of hoauth?

Thanks!

> Greetings,
> Joachim
>
> PS: Happy landings from a fellow air-traveler (though unmotorized –
> paragliding).

Wow, sweet.  We need #debian-pilots I guess.  I am impressed that it
hasn't sucked away so much of your Debian time as it has for me :-)

John