haskell-mode/ghc-mod "cannot open load file, no such file or directory, ghc"

Hi,

As of late, I've been getting the below error message when loading a Haskell
source file in Emacs on Stretch.

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
(New file)
File mode specification error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "no such file
or directory" "ghc")

Obviously, ghc-mod, haskell-mode and ghc are all installed, and GHC is
working fine.

I haven't been writing Haskell for about a month, so I don't know the
circumstances of when this started occurring. Does anybody have a
clue?

Best,
Gard