Re: haskell-hoogle is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi, I'm sponsoring after committing the work and doing some more changes,

* fix copyright years
* Move to team upload
* compat=10
* Fix vcs fields

thanks!

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-javascript/libjs-chosen.git/

G.

Il Lunedì 19 Dicembre 2016 10:45, Ilias Tsitsimpis <i.tsitsimpis@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi all,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 04:39AM, Debian testing autoremoval watch wrote:
> haskell-hoogle 5.0.1+dfsg1-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2017-01-05
>
> It (build-)depends on packages with these RC bugs:
> 797166: libjs-chosen: Breaks with jQuery 1.11.3: $.browser is undefined

libjs-chosen has recently been orphaned[#845708]. If we want to have
Hoogle in Debian stretch, we have to make sure that the above RC bug is
fixed.

I contacted the Debian Javascript Team, in hope that someone would adopt
the package[1], but got no reply. I then prepared a package[2] that
(hopefully) fixes the above RC bug and asked for sponsorship[3],
still no reply.

Could someone from our team review/sponshor the QA upload for
libjs-chosen?

Thanks,

[#845708] https://bugs.debian.org/845708
[1] https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-javascript-devel/2016-December/016258.html