Re: Remove packages to allow migration

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 10:53:14AM +0200, Ilias Tsitsimpis wrote:
>   * haskell-language-python[mipsel]
>     Build killed with signal TERM after 150 minutes of inactivity

I'm trying to reproduce this right now.  xcffib build-depends on it,
so it's slightly more bothersome than the other two.

>   * gitit[arm64]
>     /usr/bin/ld.gold: internal error in fix_errata, at ../../gold/aarch64.cc:1960

Weird stuff.

>   * haskell-stack[mips mipsel]
>     Build depends on haskell-src-exts which is marked as Not-For-Us

This seems hopeless.

> None of the above packages have any reverse dependencies.
> Should I go ahead with these RM reports?

gitit and haskell-stack definitely

> Other than that, the remaining problems seems to be with agda and
> haskell-lambdabot-haskell-plugins/lambdabot.

For agda I was trying to come up with instructions to reproduce in
a ppc64el QEMU instance, but I currently have insufficient RAM to
get to the correct stage in the build.  If someone else can do this,
it can be added to https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/12825 .
Alternately we could try to get GHC upstream a
https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

Incidentally, the
ghc: unable to decommit memory: Invalid argument
spam in build logs is due to old kernels.