GHC 8 in stretch

Given the PIE breakage in sid, I think at this point it's actually
going to be a lot more work to stay with 7.10 in stretch than to
go forward with the move to GHC 8.

I also think we should do it as soon as possible so that packages
outside the DHG (such as hedgewars-server, git-annex, pandoc) have
maximal time to get patched and uploaded.

Therefore I plan to start uploading to unstable once haskell-hoogle
is patched to not FTBFS, and then any remaining issues can be fixed
in sid.

Any objections?