Introduction

(per request of Joachim)

I guess some of you know me from DebConfs (local team DebConf11, and also attended 13,14,15,16).

I maintain few (non-haskell atm) packages but due to work I became a bit slow (although still mostly up-to-date, but more slow on new ITPs). I requested to join Haskell team as I want to support introduction of keysafe (a software that is part of Purism's infrastructure where Joey originally started writing it for our (future) Purist services we are planning especially with phone release).

I intend to help in sponsorship of such packages (and maybe even co-maintain them if needed).

If there is need for more detailed explanation on something feel free to mail/ping me (zlatan on irc).

Cheers,

zlatan