Re: Add pkg-config dependency to cabal ?

Hi

Am Sonntag, den 25.09.2016, 07:56 +0000 schrieb PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel:
> Hello,
>
> I just added the haskell-hmatrix-gsl package and got a bunch off FTBFS [1]
> Indeed I forgot to add the pkg-config build-dep abd did not used sbuild this time... shame on me.
>
> I would like to know if it would not be a good Idea to add pkg-config dependency to cabal.
> Since pkg-config is sort of  expected via the pkgconfig-depends keyword.

Maybe… but do you mean to cabal-install? or libghc-cabal-dev? or ghc
(which ships Cabal)? or haskell-devscripts?

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F