Re: Missing correct version of libghc-enclosed-exceptions-dev and libghc-enclosed-exceptions-dev on debian unstable

I've just installed the latest packages (version 1.0.2-1+b1) and they seem to be working fine. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name> wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 07:04:53AM +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> >0.2.3.8, so we just need to binNMU enclosed-exceptions, right?
>
> I think you are right, a lot of binNMUs of the above two packages are also
> shown here https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell.txt

It doesn't look like enclosed-exceptions is going to be NMUed.  Just
things that depend on it.

--
Sean Whitton

--