Re: dh-haskell repository

> I recently wanted to make dh-haskell compatible with GHC-8, but the
> repository[1] only has version 0.1 whereas the current version is 0.2.
> Is there a more recent repository somewhere else or did someone just
> not push their changes?
>
> [1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/kaction-guest/dh-haskell.git

> there is also
> git+ssh://git.debian.org/git//git/pkg-haskell/dh-haskell but has
> actually less commits.

Sorry. I forgot to push.

FYI, last time I worked on it, I encountered problem, that I can't
make `stack' build bit-to-bit as with `haskell-devscripts'.

There is also stub of haskell version (branch `shake'), since such huge
body of perl made me uneasy, but it never reached close-to-usable
state.

In my opinion, master (latest perl version) is c20f3ffbdd6ae0f7071dd917df7801bdc6a06a12

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff