Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Kei Hibino (khibino-guest)

Dear Kei,

ok, I added you to the group. The wiki page you link to is a good
start, but documentation does not always stay up to date, so apply
common sense and compare with what else is there in the repository. If
in doubt, ask.

I suggest you subscribe to all mailing lists mentioned on
https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and also read through that wiki page.

Welcome to the group!

Joachim