haskell-uulib

Hello!

As you probably noticed, I am in process of converting our d/changelogs
to dep5 format. After this I am going at last send mass email to our
upstream's who didn't already to join stackage.

And here comes trouble: haskell-uulib have no upstream email and no
rdependencies (as far as 'apt-cache rdepends' knows). Does anyone
really uses it? Description of package is pretty terse, but seems it
is something about parsing. We have parsec and attoparsec already.

Or probably I am too eager, and we should drop it only when it will start
cause problems?

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff