Re: haskell-lambdabot-haskell-plugins

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 30.04.2016, 09:44 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Mittwoch, den 27.04.2016, 09:20 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> >
> > I am wondering if lambdabot is really in a shape suitable for
> > distribution. It drags in lots of badly maintained libraries, and
> > repeatedly is a cause of annoyance.
>
> does anyone care about this?

upstream writes:

    “As for the discussion here, sorry, but I tend to do only
    maintenance when a new ghc release turns up.”

https://github.com/lambdabot/lambdabot/issues/139#issuecomment-219519010

This confirms my worries that lambdabot is likely to continue to cause
worries.

Are there other opinions on this?

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer