Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Ilias Tsitsimpis (iliastsi-guest)

Hi Ilias,

Am Samstag, den 07.05.2016, 17:40 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Ilias Tsitsimpis (iliastsi-guest) has requested to join your
> project.
> You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/
> admin/users.php?group_id=31040
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hi! I am interested in Haskell, so I would like to join this project
> and help maintaining the packages. Currently I am a DM, so I would
> have to request sponsorships for my uploads. Looking forward to
> working with you.

welcome! Anything in particular you are interested in?

The Haskell Group has a few under-documented procedures and practices,
it might take a while to get used to it. In any case, don’t be shy and
ask on IRC or on the mailing list.

I suggest you read through the information at
https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and subscribe to all three mailinglists
mentioned there.

Greetings

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner