Re: haddock: internal error: synifyKind

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.04.2016, 09:11 +0000 schrieb PICCA Frederic-
Emmanuel:
> It seems thaht it is a well known bug in haddock and I would like to
> know how to deal with this on Jessie ?

I have never hit that bug before. Do you know what versions of haddock
are affected, and did you find the patch that solved this upstream? We
might be able to backport it.

Note that in the way we do our packaging, haddock is built by the GHC
package and in the version that comes with GHC, so we cannot easily
upgrade it separately.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata