Re: mips64el binNMUs?

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.03.2016, 19:19 +0000 schrieb Gianfranco Costamagna:
> I think we could add some ports architectures there, let me know if I
> can do the change!

this was discussed recently here, I think.

Unfortunately, we cannot easily add ports there, as the script also
needs data from the projectb database, and ports are not included
there.

I don’t recall what information precisely is fetched from there, and
whether it is possible to get that from the wanna-build data base
(which includes ports). You are welcome to check the SQL statements in
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/tools.git/tree/binNMUs.hs
and see if that is available via wanna-build.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F