Re: ghc back on armel upload

Hi Adrian,

Am Montag, den 21.12.2015, 00:00 +0100 schrieb John Paul Adrian
Glaubitz:
> On 12/20/2015 11:02 PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > ah, I was mislead by the mail address you use, but you are an
> > uploading DD – so since you have built it anyways, why don’t you
> > simply upload it?
>
> No problem, will do. Just currently test-building the package on armhf
> to be sure I didn't break anything. Then I'll have to make another
> final clean build on armel since my first test patch wasn't cleaned
> up yet.

Great! Thanks for that.

Once you are ready, please check back on debian-haskell before doing
the actual upload. Rumors are that the migration to testing might
actually happen tomorrow, and we should not reset that timer
unnecessary. Your fix will afterwards migrate on its own no later
because of this, but it would disentangle the migration issues.