Re: Upload status

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 10.12.2015, 02:17 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 07:32:01PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > We (well, Clint) are currently in the progress of moving ~700 Haskell
> > packages from experimental to unstable, and we more or less
> > accidentally interleaved this with an upgrade of a few package, so
> > expect Haskell to be broken in unstable for a few more days.
>
> At this point, the only things I'm aware of needing sourcewise work
> are ghc-mod and ghc-testsuite.

Great!

Does “sourcewise work” include uploading? I.e. did you upload every
package in our repo to unstable successfully, or is there more
uploading to do?

> Except the tls test failures on *-i386

Nasty. Any volunteers to look into this?

So I guess I can also start scheduling binNMUs now, to clean up any
possible mismatches (although it seems that most binNMUs are for
packages that we want to drop anyways).

Also todo: File removal bugs for any packages that we have currently
marked as obsolete.