Re: R: 710 packages in 2,5h

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.08.2015, 21:58 +0100 schrieb Gianfranco Costamagna:
> do you run many builds in parallel? otherwise I would use -j20 or so
> with a such powerful machine!
> (assuming the disk has an high read/write rate)

It should all be in tmpfs, but on another machine with 8 cores running
it with -j10 felt slower than expected. I did not measure it though.

Also, sbuild sometimes leaves schroot sessions running (127 in this
case) and I would not be surprised if that effect is multiplied by more
parallel runs.

I’ll simply re-run it with -j16 now and see what happens.