Who is at DebCamp

Hi,

DebCamp starts soon, and I’ll be there, planning to work on Haskell
packaging stuff.

According to
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianHaskellBootCamp
there will also be Kristoffer, Clint and Daniel. Will there be anyone
else?

When do you want to do the Boot-Campy stuff, and Kristoffer, are you
going to moderate that part?

One goal for after the DebCamp would be to have a branch of our
packaging repository that
 * is upgraded Stackage LTS 3 (expected next week¹)
 * and has a script that cleanly builds all packages from scratch
so that as soon as the release team allows us to do so, we can upload a
consistent and ready-to-migrate² set of packages

We can even think about hosting these packages somewhere unofficially,
for our personal use, until we have Debian PPAs...

I had a setup that almost allowed that when we were on Darcs, and I was
happy with it, so I’d really like to see those who were unhappy with
Darcs and pushed towards the migration to git to contribute on that
front, and make it even better!

¹ http://juhp.blogspot.de/2015/08/haskell-lts-3-coming-soon.html
² besides unexpected failures on other architectures