Re: Remove git-annex on mips/mipsel?

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.07.2015, 18:08 +0200 schrieb Richard Hartmann:

> > So I had a closer look and it seems that although the packages
> > claims
> > to use Template Haskell, it does not actually do so.  Patched
> > package
> > uploaded, upstream notified:
> > https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/issues/427
>
> So I just wait back and see?

I managed to build monad-logger and persistent on mips, but now it is
waiting for persistent-template. And if git-annex really uses
persistent-template, it really uses TemplateHaskell itself, and there
is little we can do about it.

And looking at git-annex’s code, I see TemplateHaskell used in module
Database.Types.

So I unless you want to start heavy patching of git-annex, I would say
we should stop fighting it.