Darcs repositories decommissioned

Hi,

following Dimtry’s creations of the DHG_packages.git repository, I
removed all darcs repositories, to avoid confusion about what the
official repo is.

(Of course I did not completely remove them, but rather move them into
/darcs/pkg-haskell/moved-to-git/DHG_packages)

Our VCS-*: headers are thus broken. What should they be now?

I guess we want
VCS-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/DHG_packages.git/tree/p/haskell-void

But what should VCS-Git: point to?
Maybe git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-haskell/haskell-devscripts.git/p/haskell-void
although I doubt many tools will grok that.