Re: llvm-3.4 is not the default llvm-dev

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 30.04.2015, 17:59 +0000 schrieb Gianfranco
Costamagna:
> thanks Joachim, I hope for 7.10 this issue will be fixed then!
> (I didn't check recently, since I fixed the hedgewars cmake script)

In fact, the situation has improved in that ghc now called explicitly
llc-3.4, so it either finds the right version, or none.

> I'm wondering how log llvm-3.4 will be in the archive, since now there
> is the -3.4 -3.5 -3.6 already there

We’ll see.

> BTW
> GHC 7.10.1 Released!

Right, my birthday actually :-).

We can probably stage the ghc package in experimental soon, and then
upload it to unstable as soon as there is a Stackage LTS release based
on 7.10.