llvm-3.4 is not the default llvm-dev

Hi Joachim and all Haskell group.

Since we are in the early Stretch release, I propose to change
-  llvm-3.4 [armel armhf],
+  llvm-3.4 [arm64 armel armhf],into llvm-3.5, since it is the default on unstable/testing right now

(or maybe even llvm-3.6, I guess it will be uploaded shortly on unstable).

I got many build failures on arm due to this incongruence (and a bad cmake file)

e.g. https://github.com/hedgewars/hw/commit/9172884139fe533dddf4be7f1e67934bebf24e5e

"You are using a new version of LLVM that hasn't been tested yet!

We will try though"

(don't know if something like llvm-dev is too dangerous)

thanks,

Gianfranco