haskell-devscripts now in git

Hi,

I now created a git repository for haskell-devscripts. I hope I did it
right, there are so many steps to take on alioth...

I used /git/pkg-haskell/setup-repository. I hope that file was not
completely bit-rotted. I assume that in due time, the repository appears
at
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/haskell-devscripts.git

David, I’m not sure if it is compatible to your repo, but I guess you
can just rebase your changes onto this one.