Re: which list to use when

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.04.2015, 10:37 +0200 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> Quoting Joachim Breitner (2015-04-28 23:56:04)
> > [Moving to the list where humans can actually follow]
>
> Oh.  pkg-haskell-maintainers@l.a.d.o is not for humans?
>
> What is its purpose, then?  Only to collect the "noise" from BTS and
> other packaging-related automated services, or is it also wrong to use
> the Alioth list in control file Maintainer field?

for practical reasons I keep real discussions on debian-haskell, simply
because the other list is too flooded with automatic mails. I’m worried
that mails would simply get lost there.

Of course we still need to monitor it, as it is the official contact
point for users, and it is not "wrong" in any sense to post there, and I
don’t want to come across as micro-managing the communication here.

✓