Re: Processing of pandoc_1.13.2~dfsg-4_amd64.changes

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2015-04-28 18:03:16)
> Am Dienstag, den 28.04.2015, 17:48 +0200 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
>> Quoting Debian FTP Masters (2015-04-28 17:21:09)
>>> pandoc_1.13.2~dfsg-4_amd64.changes uploaded successfully to
>>> localhost
>>
>> Who did this upload - and why?  I had already prepared another
>> upload, pending only that required libs became available.
>
> I did, as I did with the recent mass-upload to experimental, as I did
> not want to delay me building packages. Sorry that I did not see your
> preparation

Makes sense.  I am just just to collaboration relying on the vcs rather
than email announcements: I always check if others have committed to the
VCS both before I start a packaging update and right before I dput.

> why where they not announced on pkg-haskell-commits?

I was unaware that it should.

I packaged Pandoc in collab-maint back in 2009, using the script
/git/collab-maint/setup-repository - Kiwamu moved the packaging to this
team in 2012, and I blindly assumed that change to include whatever
appropriate to fit the team.

I now noticed /git/pkg-haskell and have added a setup-repository script
there based on the one in collab-maint and attempted adapted inspired by
the most recent haskell git configs (agda package-plan and tools). I
will now move pandoc there...

> Please upload what you intended to upload and override whatever
> mistakes I made :-)

Will do.  :-)

> (BTW, why are non-signed tags not allowed to be pushed, while
> debcommit -r does not sign tags. grmbl.)

I don't know - I always sign own tags (and have not experienced problems
pushing tags pulled from upstream, if those are pushed at all).

 - Jonas