When to upload to unstable?

Hi,

with jessie out we can finally move development back to unstable. Do you
have any opinions about when to do that?

Our packages in experimental are not fully consistent, at the moment,
which is mostly due to an aptitude build dependency resolver bug
preventing some of our packages to build. I believe this bug will not
happen in unstable (where there are less alternative packages to
consider). So it seems tricky to say that we move when everything works
fine in experimental.

So maybe we simply do it as soon as possible?