hslogger upgrade

Hi there!

I've prepared an hslogger update from version 1.2.1 to version 1.2.8 which will
help with the transition to network 2.6.

It was required to change the orig.tar.gz in order to delete the contrib/
dir, which contains some binary and .java files. This was already done for
the 1.2.1 version, and I just followed the instructions written in the
README.source file.

I don't know if we have a workflow for uploading this kind of
contributions. I've just pushed the package to debian mentors. One can
download the package with dget using this command:

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hslogger/hslogger_1.2.8+dfsg1-1.dsc

I'll now push the changes to the darcs repo.

Cheers,
Rul