Re: Continuing with phybin (Was: Packaging my first haskell package)

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 18.12.2015, 09:31 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> I hope that the patch is not to hard to find but I personally have
> no idea about Haskell and unfortunately need your help here.

I haven’t looked yet, but I’m sure I can cook up a patch. But before I
do that: Is this package useful enough to warrant the effort of having
to patch around a not active enough upstream maintainer? I.e. are there
users of Debian that really want this package and are going to use it?
Because it if it just “nice to have because it’s there, and who knows,
maybe someone is going to use it”, then I would rather not get into the
business of patching it.

Note: You are welcome to say “Joachim, I really do want to have this in
Debian, and I have good reasons”, and I’ll help you with it. Just make
it a deliberate decision.