I’m distracted, but...

Hi group,

I’m currently distracted by other projects. But that does _not_ mean
that all activity here has to stop! Here are some suggestions what
should be done:

Investigate build failures of our experimental packages on non-amd64
architectures. Failures on architectures without a threading runtime,
especially if the test suite prints stuff to stdout (check the other
architecture) are likely to due to
https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/2398 A patch against Cabal to
fix this would be great!

Update the experimental branch to the latest LTS release (3.7).

Add the new dependencies of stack, and update stack, fixing the various
issues that joeyh reported:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?ordering=normal;dist=unstable;src=haskell-stack;archive=0;repeatmerged=0

Upload everything to unstable, and keep an eye on the transition.

/me is a bit worried and disappointed that even after latest DebConf, I
have the impression that unless I do something, nothing happens :-(