Re: UNRELEASED packages

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 19:38:27 +0200
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 23.08.2015, 16:38 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> > Does anyone know, why we have so many packages in the repository,
> > marked as UNRELEASED?
> > I think most of them are those, that got rejected for the rpath
> > issues and the Uploader field removals.
> > Are they marked as UNRELEASED on purpose? Is there something to be
> > done with them?
> >

> are you referring to master or experimental?

experimental

> Most of them on experimental are those where I accidentally dropped
> the Uploaders field, and added it back after the recent upload. I did
> not think this change warranted an upload, so I did not mark it for
> upload.

Some packages (including cabal-helper-wrapped) were rejected, because
the Uploaders field is required. I also noticed that ghc-mod was
rejected, because of the rpaths. I think we should come up with a way,
to figure out, which packages were rejected and not fixed yet.
I caught a cold at DebConf and I'm currently feeling really miserable
and don't know how much I can contribute to that (I will however try
to do my best).

Regards
Sven

Regards