Re: Darcs repositories decommissioned

> Am 15.07.2015 um 21:24 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org>:
>
> * Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> [2015-07-15 18:38:51+0200]
>> Our VCS-*: headers are thus broken. What should they be now?
>>
>> I guess we want
>> VCS-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-haskell/DHG_packages.git/tree/p/haskell-void
> Agree.
>
>> But what should VCS-Git: point to?
>> Maybe git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-haskell/haskell-devscripts.git/p/haskell-void
>> although I doubt many tools will grok that.
>
> I would be unhappy, if I can't git-clone whatever is in VCS-Git field.

I think we could solve that problem, by still having separate git repositories for each package and
bundling them all up into one through submodules.
This would still have the advantage of having all packages together, but still allow to checkout a
package alone.
I don’t have much experience with submodules and as I understand it, they are a bit more
difficult to work with.

Regards
Sven