Re: Best VCS layout for our packages?

On Fri, Jul 03, 2015 at 08:56:48PM +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> #!/bin/bash -eu
>
> I do not know where it does come from, but why people still use bash instead of sh?

The conversion script is using bash-specific functionality.  From what I
see at a quick glance all of it can trivially be replaced with
sh-compatible code, but as it currently stands the #!/bin/bash is
accurate.

> I did some "bin/bash" search on that git repo
>
> […]
>
> they all seems to be replaceable

That does seem to be the case, but that can be handled independently
from the process of actually converting to git.

Cheers,
--
James
GPG Key: 4096R/331BA3DB 2011-12-05 James McCoy <jamessan@debian.org>