Re: Status and Roadmap

Hi,

another two weeks have passed, time for a new status update.

Am Sonntag, den 31.05.2015, 14:01 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Freitag, den 22.05.2015, 10:49 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > Our current goal is to make GHC-7.8 and the other Haskell packages
> > migate to testing.
>
> This is still the case.

Unsurprisingly, this is still the case.

> > This is currently blocked on:
> >
> >  * gitit building properly.
> >    Dimitry is looking into this.
>
> ✓

Still waiting in NEW:
https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/gitit_0.10.7-1.html

> >  * haskell-hoogle. This waits on shake, which waits on
> >    js-flot and js-jquery.
> >    Iustin plans to tackle that this weekend.
>
> Iusting is working on that, and has uploaded haskell-js-jquery.

Just uploaded shake and hoogle. Not very well tested, but hey.

> >  * haskell-leksah.
> >    Masayuki Hatta wants to give it a try.
>
> Any news here?

No progress apparent here. I’m still in favor of simply removing leksah
from Debian.

> >  * hbro.
> >    Current plan is removal.
>
> Removal bug filed.

Still there, no action from the ftp-masters yet:
http://bugs.debian.org/787245
http://bugs.debian.org/787306

> >  * yi.
> >    Marcel Fourné is looking into this.
>
> Marcel is having good progress here.

You were working on it on Thursday. What is left to do?

Most removals are blocked due to out-of-date binaries on sparc, but that
can be quickly fixed.

https://people.debian.org/~nomeata/binNMUs-haskell.txt
also looks good, and lists no open issues.