Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Léo Cavaillé (leo.cavaille-guest)

Hi Léo,

Am Sonntag, den 31.05.2015, 22:32 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Comments by the user:
> I am trying to build a new package for git-annex. In this quest, it looks like I am going to have to fix certain haskell pkgs in debian such as libghc-wai-app-static-dev which carries broken dependencies.
> Please add me to your team so I can try to fix this and possibly work on other packages.

added. Welcome!

Please make sure you read through https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and
subscribe to the relevant mailing list. There are also some undocumented
things to keep in mind. If in doubt, ask. Or just do, but be prepared to
do it again until it is right :-)

I don’t see a packaging problem with libghc-wai-app-static-dev right
now. It is uninstallable, but a binNMU has been scheduled:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-wai-app-static
If you follow the links, you will see that it is (transitively) waiting
on haskell-wai-logger, which awaits on haskell-easy-file, which is in
NEW:
https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/haskell-easy-file_0.2.1-1.html

You could write a gentle nudging mail to ftp-master@d.o, saying that you
are blocked on this NEW processing.