hackage for packages in debian

Hallo,

I'm working on a small haskell app (gitit2) on github and would like to make
sure, that it keeps compiling and running on the last Debian stable.

One way to do this is to configure travis to check every pull request against
the package versions available in Debian. I could add "--constraint" options
to cabal to achieve this.

It would be simpler, if there would be a "hackage" that exposes all haskell
packages available in Debian. Than I could run cabal with "--package-db"
pointing to Debians "hackage" and see if everything still compiles.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Thomas Koch