Re: Next steps to a sane state

>I’m sure this will come up again next DebConf, when the Haskell Group
>meets, as you are not the online one. Are you going to be there?

I'll try to be at least online, last time I had some problems in attending (don't remember if it was a timezone problem, or something else) :)

I tried to debcheckout or darcs get it, but I fail
darcs get darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/ghc-testsuite

I did an ssh git.debian.org and files are there, I also can read the "format" file in the subdirectory...

darcs get darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/ghc-testsuite

darcs failed:  Not a repository: darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/ghc-testsuite ((scp) failed to fetch: darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/ghc-testsuite//_darcs/inventory)

HINT: Do you have the right URI for the repository?

If so, check with the repository owner to see if the following files
are readable:

1. _darcs/format    - might not exist; that's OK
2. _darcs/inventory - should exist if #1 is missing
3. _darcs/hashed_inventory - should exist if #2 is missing

that command worked for ghc a while ago
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=pkg-haskell/ghc;a=commitdiff;h=20131220085718-34c5d-247a352be0a988f1529c08dfd32cae5b510bad27
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=pkg-haskell/ghc;a=commitdiff;h=20130829092655-7fa0d-4f8dae4c264a7bc8fa3f40ef4e297906093e19ac

but it doesn't work anymore...